Pudding Cottage, Bakewell, is a tastefully decorated and well equipped 2 bedroom cottage, situated only 200m from the centre of this pretty market town with its weekly market and a wide range of shops galleries and cafes. It comfortably accommodates up to 4 adults, free wi-fi is available throughout the cottage and highchair and cot can be provided on request.
- Kitchen/diner – with electric oven, gas hob, microwave, washer/dryer, fridge with ice box, dishwasher and a dining table with seating for 4
- Lounge – comfortable seating for 4, flat screen TV with radio, DVD player, Clear View wood burning stove, with the first bag of logs and sticks provided
- Bathroom – beautifully tiled throughout, with modern suite, shower over bath, toilet, washbasin, heated towel rail, underfloor heating and shaver point.
- Bedroom 1 – with king size bed, fitted wardrobe space, window seating, hairdryer and flat screen TV
- Bedroom 2 – with twin beds (single beds are 2’6” wide, suitable for either adults or children) and fitted wardrobe
- Rear enclosed courtyard with table and seating for 4
To see the Access statement click here.