Pudding Cottage is a beautifully restored Grade II listed Georgian property dating back to 1751, offering 4-star self-catering accommodation in the picturesque conservation area of Bakewell, in the heart of the Peak District.
Named after the world famous “Bakewell Pudding”, the cottage is only a 2-minute walk from the centre of the town. It has retained its character and offers a very high standard of holiday accommodation with luxury 21st-century amenities to make a perfect stay in a pretty, interesting town.
Inside you’ll find everything you need for a peaceful and relaxing holiday, including:
- Free Wi-Fi (BT superfast broadband)
- Egyptian cotton quality bed linen and towels provided
- Gas central heating, unlimited hot water “on demand”
- Cot and high chair available on request
- A welcome pack of tea, coffee, milk, sugar, wine and local products